The Hawai‘i State Department of Health is committed to making information available in a timely manner and that’s why HawaiiCOVID19.com is updated daily. In case you missed them, here are highlights from last week – 12/7-12/13:
- New, easy to find information on the COVID-19 vaccine in Hawai‘i on HawaiiCOVID19.com/vaccine
- If you or someone you know needs Ilocano or Marshallese, we’ve gathered resources in that language onto their own new pages: Ilokano (Ilocano) | Kajin M̧ajeļ (Marshallese), find these and others languages at Multilingual Resources.
- View the latest Travel updates and FAQs.
- The Face Mask Guidance page moved from Health Info to Life & Work
- COVID-19 Directory: The floating question mark now sends you to HawaiiCOVID19.com/call
Review the latest Daily News Digests, along with one Community News article, followed by two news releases:
- COVID-19 Vaccine Q&A with Ronald Balajadia, Hawai‘i Department of Health Immunization Branch Chief
- With FDA panel’s recommendation to approve first COVID-19 vaccine, Hawai‘i ramps up effort to vaccinate 81,000 individuals in December
- Hawai‘i Department of Health reports first COVID-19 case in Kalawao County
Did you know your tip could be featured on DOH’s Facebook, Instagram and Twitter by taking one minute to share your thoughts or tips on COVID-19 safety?
All information above has been provided by the Hawaii State Department of Health.