Your property is ready to sell and you decide to host open house because it will give you the opportunity to show your home. Also, we all know nothing can’t be compared to see a property in person while a picture is worth a thousand words.However are you also ready to open your house to the public? Would you worry if total strangers to wander your home? Take these septs to remove any temptation and protect your valuables during open house.
- Work with a reputable agent and make sure your agent uses an open house log for everyone who comes into the house.
- Remove valuables from view and store them in a safe, locked place. (Don’t hide them on the very first drawer.)
- Remove all bills, checked, bank statements,ID cards and prescription medicines.
- Remove s laptops, smartphones and tablet pc and make sure they are locked with a code
- After open house, make sure the real estate agent closes and locks all doors and windows.