Quick Home Decorating Tips
Has your once-attractive home lost its magic? But who has the time (or money) to redecorate? Consider these “quick fixes” that can be done in a day or a weekend:
◦ Put simple, colorful flower arrangements in the gathering spaces of your home.
◦ Bring a worn piece of furniture back to life by painting it a new vibrant color.
◦ Paint one wall an accent color.
◦ Replace the throw pillows on your sofa and chairs.
◦ Rearrange your bookshelves. Paint the back wall of the shelves an accent color, and arrange books with art objects for visual interest.
◦ Rearrange your furniture.
◦ Re-hang your artwork in different locations, or replace one or two key…